- Participants are trained online by watching 5-minute entertaining videos called “Missions”.
- No training for teachers is required.
- Participants gain instant access to content, and can be matched with younger students almost immediately.
- Students receive immediate clarification of information they do not understand.
- 321Dragons Mentors reinforce previously-covered academic material with students in need.
- Teachers can choose the subject or activity for which mentoring would be most beneficial.
- Participants feel comfortable asking for help in this non-threatening situation.
- 321Dragons fosters encouragement and makes every student involved feel good about success and improvement in school.
- Older students prove invaluable for crossing the generation gap and communicating with younger peers.
- 321Dragons is structured so that students, mentors, teachers, and even the schools benefit.
- Structuring constructive peer relationships leads to improved learning, friendship, and social growth.