We surveyed hundreds of school teachers to discover simple skill-building techniques that produce the most positive effects on attitude and performance. 321Dragons is the result.
- 321Dragons engages students from grades 4 to 7 in this dynamic and innovative 10-week certification program.
- 321Dragons is a leading-edge approach to cross-age alliance and peer mentoring.
- Participants start out as 321Dragons-in-training and gradually acquire greater developmental skills to become accomplished mentors known as “321Dragons”.
Here is how it works!
- Participants learn skills by viewing and modeling a new 5-minute video on this site each week.
- Then they are matched with students from grades 3 to 5.
- As mentors, they apply the techniques they have learned while providing individual assistance to younger students for about 30 minutes each week.
- A short online quiz/game allows them to have fun and reinforce what they have learned.